About Sant Nirankari Public School
SANT NIRANKARI PUBLIC SCHOOL, Nirankari Colony is one of the various educational institutions run with the support and under patronage of the Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation the organizational outfit of Sant Nirankari Mission-a worldwide spiritual movement for universal brotherhood through realization of formless God-Nirankar. Sant Nirankari Mission is running, three Senior Secondary Schools and ten of public schools at Pahar Ganj, Tilak Nagar, Avtar Enclave, Malviya Nagar, Govind Puri, Nirankari Colony in Delhi and one at Faridabad (Haryana), Ludhiana (Punjab), Hoshiarpur (Punjab) and Durgapur, (West Bengal). These institutions benefit all sections of society in providing quality education, without any discrimination of caste, colour, creed and religion. SNP Schools were started with a motive to provide quality education to underprivileged group of the society in finding their way into public school at an affordable fee structure.
Sant Nirankari Public School, Nirankari Colony is a Missionary co- educational senior secondary school and affliated to CBSE the largest educational board in the country. SNPS Nirankari Colony is a self financing school with a current Enrollment of 1250 students.
- The school was established in 1976. The Foundation stone of school building was laid by His Holiness SATGURU BABA HARDEV SINGH JI MAHARAJ on 23rd February, 1991.
- SNPS Nirankari Colony was recognized by MCD in 1991 – Primary level Class I TO V.
- SNPS Nirankari Colony was recognized by Directorate of Education, NCT, Delhi in 1996 – Middle level Class VI TO VIII.
- SNPS Nirankari Colony was recognized by Directorate of Education, NCT, Delhi and Affiliated to CBSE in 2000 – Secondary level Class IX & X.
- SNPS Nirankari Colony was recognized by Directorate of Education, NCT, Delhi and Affiliated to CBSE in 2007 – Senior Secondary level Class XI & XII.
- SNPS owes its success to the almighty and is proud to share the 100% results in both X since 2000 & XII since 2007. Merit Awards are given to Students who are placed in the top 0.1 % of candidates who appeared in the Examination nationwide.
- Silver Jubilee of S.N.P.S. was celebrated in 2005.