FAREWELL CEREMONY, 2018
I close the door to the past.
Open the door to the future,
Take a deep breath,
Step on through and
Start a new chapter in my life.
With moist eyes and heartiest Goodluck, we bade Farewell to the current class 12th batch on 10th February, 2018. The programme included the following curriculum :-
- Pious Tilak Ceremony by our Honourable Principal, Poonam Syal
- Titles and Mementoes given to the students by their respective class teachers and the Hon’ble Principal
- Contest for Ms. and Mr. SNPS
- Titles won by :- Ms. SNPS = Harshita Sharma (XII B)
- SNPS = Vishal Kumar (XII B)
- Felicitation of the students for achieving the best in Academics, Attendance, Discipline and Shining Stars for the current sesion
- Thanks giving speech by the current Headboy – Vishwesh (XII C) and Headgirl – Harshita (XII B)
- Words of Wisdom by the true Mentor and the pillar of strength Ms. Poonam Syal, wishing best of luck to the students for their upcoming board exams and a bright future ahead
- Party time and lunch for the students and the teachers